Please take a moment to read over our policies for reservations. When you’re ready, move on to our reservation submission on the bottom of this page and book the vacation of a lifetime!
Please request a reservation to inquire about our current rates and promotional offers.Request Reservation
All guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Room rates are for single or double occupancy. Maximum 2 persons per suite.
- We do not accept reservations for 3 persons per suite.
- The use and access of the Cachoeira Inn facilities is ONLY available to our registered guests. This policy is heavily enforced.
- The daily room rate includes Breakfast.
- Upon arrival, guests will be welcomed with a refreshing Caipirinha.
- A 10% service charge will be applied to the total bill at checkout.
- Check in 2:00 PM / Check out 11:00 AM.
- All additional expenses are to be paid when checking out.
- Cancellation and No-Show policies go into effect when a reservation is confirmed and a deposit received. Please read the corresponding section regarding cancellations and no shows.
- A reservation is confirmed once a deposit is received and verified in our account.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Payment, Deposit and Exchange Rate Policies
- A 50% deposit of the total nights stay is required when making a reservation.
- The remaining room balance is to be paid upon arrival.
- New Years, Carnival and Easter require balances to be paid 30 days before arrival.
- We accept VISA and Mastercard credit cards. All C.C. charges will be made in Brazilian Reais.
- The Cachoeira Inn uses the daily exchange rates, as indicated by Malizia Tour, for all foreign currency exchange transactions at our front desk.
- All payments (wire transfers) coming from outside of Brazil, will use the exchange rate as stated by Jornal Investimentos e Notícias (www.investimentosenoticias.com.br). The transaction date used is the “Data Pagomento”. This is the date when the Brazilian Central Bank makes the funds available for us to perform a foreign currency exchange contract. Note: The Brazilian Real is a restricted currency; therefore all funds transferred will be in the currency of the originating country.
- All payments made within Brazil, can be performed via a direct deposit into our bank account.
Cancelation and No-Show Policies
- Low/Mid Season(May thru October): 14 day notice or more, 25% transaction fee of total reservation will be charged. Less than 14 day notice, 50% of total reservation will be charged.
- High Season(November thru April): 30 day notice or more, 25% transaction fee of total reservation will be charged. Less than 30 day notice, 50% of total reservation will be charged.
- Brazilian National Holidays: 30 day notice or more, 25% transaction fee of total reservation will be charged. Less than 30 day notice, 50% of total reservation will be charged.
- Christmas, New Years, Carnival and Easter: 60 day notice or more, 25% transaction fee of total reservation will be charged. Less than 60 day notice, 50% of total reservation will be charged. Less than 30 day notice, 100% of total reservation will be charged.
- No Shows and/or early departures: Full amount of total reservation will be charged, no reimbursements.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
There are several means of arriving at the Cachoeira Inn. Please let us know what you prefer and we can help you with your arrangements.
You can pick up a taxi anywhere and negotiate a rate to arrive in Buzios.
We can help arrange a private car with driver who will pick you up and bring you to the Cachoeira Inn. You don’t have to worry about a thing!!
For the adventurous, you can rent a car at the airport and drive yourself here.
There are air-conditioned buses that operate from Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. However, if arriving at the airport, you will have to take a taxi to the bus station.
For a more luxurious form of arrival, this is the choice.